Friday, March 03, 2006

That didn't work...

So the Flickr Uploadr which was to bequeath my vacation photos on the wired world ran afoul of the perplexing instability of the University internet access. I'll try again tomorrow or Monday. Argh.

In other news, I'm attempting to determine how I feel about taking a job in Thailand teaching Burmese refugees about sustainable development. It's a phenomenal opportunity, but would take a long two years, pay next to nothing, and might pull me away from the string of friends' weddings and other commitments I've sworn to uphold. We'll see. I'm thinking hard about it.

5 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Will Tomkinson said...

Now listen here you Balinese Back Slapper! There is no way in the Scwartzwald that you will be missing our nubian nuptuals!

If you think for a Tashkent minute that you are getting out of your Solway Sporrin yer spanking a Swaziland Spuzzum.

Nardvark

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've told them I want the job as long as I can head to Thailand on the 10th of September. Does that do the trick?

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plus I haven't worn a kilt in 6 years - I'm not fogroing such joy this time! Moreover, who will embarrass themselves and generally drag down the dignity of your nuptials if I'm not there?

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Eva said...

Probably depends on how many clubhousers are going.

But I don't think Bree knows Xian, so it might fall to you after all.

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I see your other friends warrant attendance at their weddings but you won't come back for mine.

By the way, go to Thailand I want your couch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home